What's On My I Pod Playlist!



            Let me get one thing clear, I’m not that guy in the gym with the cut off t-shirt and the Bicep I Pod holder doing nothing but curls. Well not anymore, now I do have the ability to pump the music from our Bose I Pod deck, one awesome piece of machine that packs a hell of punch. Music is pretty important because it has the ability to set the atmosphere for your training session. So here it is, my workout playlist. Please don’t judge my style.


      1.     Cinderella Man & Love the way you Lie – Eminem                                                                                                           
      2.     Hero Will Drown – Story of the Year   
      3     Hit the Floor  - Linking Park
      4.     Memories – David Guetta
      5.     Hit em Up & California – 2 pac
      6.     Let the Bodies Hit the Floor – Drowning Pool
      7.     Way Away – Yellowcard
      8.     Anything Nirvana (Lance Armstrong trains to this too!)
      9.     Where da Hood at – DMX
     10.  Fireman – Lil Wayne
     11.  Mad World – Gary Jules
        These are some of the songs that will always be on my I pod. Let me know if there are any I should add that are your favorites!

1 Response to "What's On My I Pod Playlist!"

  1. Anonymous says:

    She hot but the car cool. You had some of these songs on the iPod when you taught at Western.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger